For information on SESA2012 / SESA2013 please click on the below link.
SESA CONTEST 2011
|Registration Opens:||Aug 17, 2011||Closes:||Sep 14, 2011|
|Submit Entries By:||November 20, 2011|
|Winners Notified:||December 05, 2011|
What is the Challenge?
Design an (original) processor ISA that can solve a problem (kernel code) for a particular application category using either the most compact code or the least number of cycles or both. Grab the chance to architect a processor ISA that may power millions of embedded devices!
Who Can Participate?
The competition is open to all students doing their PG, PhD or Research Assistants in the following discipline:
- Computer Science
- Students of Physics, Mathematics or Statistics.
Students must submit bonafide student certificate at the PG or PhD level from their college or university.
- a) Super Computing
- b) Audio / Video Processing
- c) Networking - Traffic Cryptography; Network Traffic Packet Inspection; Wireless(LTE)CODECs
- First winners entries in each category will receive a cash prize of Rs.50,000 and a certificate.
- All winners and runners-up will receive pre-incubation support at SANKHYA Rishikonda Development Center in Vishakhapatnam (Vizag Bay), AP for 6 months.
- All teams submitting a completed project will receive a certificate of participation.
- Sponsors may offer necessary tools for design support during the pre-incubation stage at no cost or on a deferred cost model.
- Pre-incubatees will also receive guidance and mentoring during the pre-incubation stage as well as receive introductions to investors.
- Register and Receive Registration Code.
- Sign, Execute and Return Design Contest and Incubation Agreement.
- Request and Receive 90-Day License for Teraptor ESK 2.0 Processor Modeling Solution.
- Submit your SMDL Processor Model Along With Application Kernel (In Assembly), Sample Test Inputs and Output For Your Architecure.
Will be Held At IEEE INDICON 2011