- NASSCOM Annual Technology Conference 2013
- Agile System Development with Models Training ...Pre-Register Now !
- Guest Blog Post: Gopi Bulusu, CEO of Sankhya Technologies Private Ltd
- Live News and RSS Feeds
- Agile In Business on 27th July, 2013 @ Chennai
- Sankhya Technologies Conducts Tutorial on Agile Electronic System Development With Models (ASDM) in Bengaluru
- Agile System Development with Models on June 1st, 2013 @ Bengaluru
- Are you ready to meet the promise of Big Data?
- Agile System Development with Models on March, 2013 @ Bengaluru
- Dreamchip Electronics Announces Plan for India's Own Processor Based Tablet SoC
- Agile System Development with Models @ EFY EXPO 2013
- Agile System Development with Models @ ADCOM 2012
- Sankhya Embedded Systems Architecture Contest 2013
- Sankhya Participating at Advantage AP in Hyderabad June 21-22, 2012.
- Panève and Sankhya Announce Availability of Advanced Processor Verification Solution for Rhino Architecture
- IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Meet @ Santa Clara
We offer architects and designers across market segments an agile development platform for system development through system design automation (SDA). Using a powerful combination of meta-model driven tools and architectural modeling languages such as SMDL, SSDL, CBDL and VSL; SANKHYA Teraptor offers teams an elegant design flow using the principles of design consolidation. Design consolidation allows the instant integration of domain, hardware and software models to create a complete system of systems model. Teraptor IDE based on Eclipse makes it intuitive to create new modeling projects. Every project can reuse other available models. This enables arbitrary large block reuse across the various multi-disciplinary project teams in a development organization.
When you select SANKHYA Teraptor as your design innovation platform - you can convert your whatifs into instant designs and be the smartest architect in your organization !
SANKHYA infiniproc - A Real Time BigData Platform
SANKHYA infiniproc is a simple and elegant platform that allows the construction of a Data Factory capable of processing large amounts of data in real time to extract a desired signal for business process optimization and transformation.
For Developers, System Architects and Integrators
Say #infiniproc !