Embedded Systems Conference, Bangalore, India, July 20-22, 2011 Download Flyer
Visit us at Booth C3; Nimhans Convention Center,
Hosur Road, Bangalore
What Is Your Innovation Platform
Are you designing the next big consumer electronic, automotive, networking or communication device ?
Want to create a platform that helps your organization thrive on Innovation ?
Learn all about how SANKHYA Teraptor helps you take advantage of embedded system level design flows, to create your innovation platform.
Demos - It is all about system level
- See Why SSDL Is Better Than System-C
- Model System Architectures With SSDL
- Model Processor Architectures With SMDL
- Create Virtual Prototypes Using Teraptor Player
- Automate Assembler, Linker, C/C++ Compiler Development Using Teraptor SDK
- Automate Complex Processor Verification using Verification Strategy
- Synthesize Architecture to RTL With Teraptor VHLS Engine (Very High Level Synthesis Engine) with the help of SANKHYA Consulting
- Model Peripherals with C++
- Evaluate Alternate Cache Configurations With Teraptor Core Channel - Cache Memory Unit (CMU) Models
- See How Teraptor IDE brings all of the above together into an intuitive Eclipse based development environment
- Dig deeper, learn about CBDL - The Common Behavior Description Language
- EdVantage - School of Embedded Design; Embedded System Level Design Labs for Academics and Researchers
- Have a Design Challenge ? Bring It To our Booth for An Appointment With Our Architects.