Embedded Systems Conference, Bangalore, India; July 21-23, 2010
Visit us at Booth B4; Nimhans Convention Center, Hosur Road, Bangalore - India.
Design Flows Have Taken a Whole New Meaning
Fundamental shifts in design technologies are super charging design flows for embedded electronic system design. Application driven system level design methodologies are already part of several on going projects.
Yes, design flows just don't mean the same any more.
Embedded Electronic System Design Gets More Exciting
Architectural model driven system level design helps automate design activities along several dimensions like verification, virtualization, software and system performance analysis and optimization in addition to hardware synthesis leading to never before productivity gains, design reuse and reduced time to market. Need less to say, embedded design is getting more exciting.
Don't believe it, see it live @ ESC Bangalore, you will have the opportunity to meet our architects and understand how your organization can supercharge your design flows.
- Architecture Specification for Embedded Electronic System Level Design
- Translate Architecture Specification to Fully Functional Virtual Prototype in seconds.
- Develop and Run Software Applications (including operatings systems) Using Virtual Prototypes. Analyze performance.
- Create Heterogenous Multi-Core Virtual Prototypes in Minutes.
- Zero-Effort Automated Verification from Architecture Specification.
- Build Complete C/C++ Toolchains for New Processor Models.
- Fully Leverage Your Existing Back-End Design Flows.