- Teraptor Designer IDE
- Teraptor Player (Simulator)
- Teraptor Channels
- Teraptor SDK (Compiler)
- Synthetic Processor Design
- Synthetic Processor Verification
- System Modeling Platform
- Complex Systems Modeling
- Synthetic SoC
- VHLS Engine
- Design Flow
- Design Platform
- Usage Areas
- System Requirements
Functional Usage Areas
If you are unable to change your existing design flows. You can still take advantage of Teraptor for the following activities.
- New Compiler and Debugger
- Use Teraptor to quickly create a software development toolchain for your processor architecture.
- Instruction Set Simulator
- Create an SMDL model for the required processor architecture. Use Teraptor Player to simulate the SMDL processor architecture.
- System Simulation and Virtual Prototyping
- Create an SSDL model for a new system. Use Teraptor Player to create virtual prototypes from the heterogenous processor architectures and peripherals !
- Processor Verification
- Automate processor verification with Teraptor. Let Teraptor Verification tool automatically generate and run tests from an SMDL model. Use Teraptor Player as a reference to validate results automatically !
- Embedded Software Development Platform
- Use Teraptor Player as a platform for software development well before your custom hardware design is available.
- Embedded Software Testing Platform
- Use Teraptor Player as a platform for parallel software testing and speedup automates testing.
- Enterprise IP Management
- Use Teraptor Processor and System Models as a repository of your enterprise wide Intellectual Property.
- Custom High Level Synthesis
- Use Teraptor to synthesize optimized hardware models from the system and compute processor models. [ custom tools are offered as a service. ]
Want to learn more about your specific usage area ? Contact Us Now.