SANKHYA Simulator - ssim / SANKHYA Debugger - SD
The SANKHYA Simulator (ssim) is a retargetable system simulator built on Sankhya's DTTF Technology. The SANKHYA Debugger (SD) is a simple assembly level system debugger. The server edition of SANKHYA Simulator (simserver) can be easily integrated into RTL verification environments through a standard CORBA ® based interface. See SANKHYA Varadhi for a powerful integration tool.
SANKHYA Simulator - Key Features:
- System Simulator
- Supports Multi-CPU simulation
- Supports basic shared memory simulation
- C++ Interface for use in RTL Verification (simserver edition)
- Loads ELF and S-Record object files
- Supports Simple Processor, Memory, Execution, Register Commands
- Supports execution of commands from script file.
- Supports little-endian and big-endian processor variants
- Loads SMDL processor model files dynamically.
SANKHYA Simulator 2.1 and Simulator Server 2.1 for Unix and Windows are available now.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com